Blog Entry #8

Learning Portfolio

Because of these blogging assignments I am see the connections between what I am learning in this class and through the lessons to seeing it in real time in my advanced placement classes.
I learn about certain things in the class modules and then when I got o my placement class, I see what our Professors are talking about. For example the No Child Left Behind or the diversity, it helped my point out the specific examples in my classroom.

The blogging system has made me think deeper about what I am seeing and how it is going to help me with my future classroom. Not only do I blog, but I also take a notebook with me when I go, so I don't forget memorable things that I learn, like activities or instructions that my teacher uses with her students that I want to remember for when I have my own classroom of students.

I have noticed from my first to last blog post that I was very vague in my posts, but now I am noticing more and actually connect the lessons to my classroom.

Comments